Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Thursday, 02. March 2023
Saudi Arabia’s largest start-up, SME, and entrepreneurship conference,
takes place between March 9 and March 13, 2023, at the Riyadh Front
Exhibition & Conference Center.
Biban held its first edition
in 2017, and is organized by Monsha’at, the Small and Medium Enterprises
General Authority of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
international audiences will benefit from more highlights than ever
before, with the forum strongly positioned to foster tangible
Biban 2023 will host the Global Finals of the
Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC), one of the biggest and most diverse
start-up pitch competitions and support programs of its kind. Since its
inception, over 400,000 entrepreneurs from 200 countries have
registered. This year, the finalists will compete for up to $1 million
in cash prizes.
At Biban 2023, international guests can network
and collaborate with government authorities, entrepreneurs, and
investors - from the Kingdom and beyond. Additionally, the forum
provides access to growing markets, including E-Commerce, FinTech,
F&B, and others.
Attendees can also learn about the support -
financial and other kinds - that are available to foreigners starting a
business in Saudi Arabia.
Making up the engaging themed areas at the forum are nine “Doors”, which include:
• Start-up Door: Featuring incubators, business accelerators and start-ups
• Enablement Door: Hosting agencies that enable entrepreneurial business owners
• Funding Door: Providing start-ups and SMEs with information on where to secure funding and how to overcome financial challenges
• Growth Door: Educating SME owners on areas that help grow their businesses - marketing, strategy, innovation, and much more
Biban 2023 also welcomes a roster of over 350 speakers from the Kingdom and across the world, which include:
• HE Lee Young: Minister of SMEs and Start-ups, Republic of Korea
• Steve Chen: CTO and Co-Founder of YouTube
• Jeff Hoffman: Chairman of the Board, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN)
• Chris Barton: Founder and Creator of Shazam
Arabia is emerging as a key player in the global start-up scene. The
Global Entrepreneurship Monitor’s (GEM) 2022 National Entrepreneurship
Context Index reported that the Kingdom is now the second-best economy
in the world to start a business, reflecting a rapidly advancing
start-up ecosystem, and a wealth of business opportunities for local and
Account Director – Weber Shandwick
Post a Comment